Learn and master 3D-DOCTOR quickly by attending a 3D-DOCTOR online training session.
Learn and master 3D-DOCTOR from the comfort of your own office. In the up to 4-hour training session, we'll show you how to create 3D models and all the steps you need to know to use 3D-DOCTOR for your work. You'll see the instructor's PC screen in real time. You can ask questions and get answers during the training. A certificate will be issued to you upon completing the training.
To attend a web training, all you need is a PC with internet connection and a phone to join the audio teleconference. Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register a web training. We'll email you the details about the training once you are registered.
Topics for 3D-DOCTOR One Day Training
- 3D-DOCTOR User Interface and Workflow
- How To Bring Your Images Into 3D-DOCTOR
- Define Multiple Objects, Region of Interest (ROI), Calibration
- Generate Object Boundaries Using Segmentation
- Manual Tracing, Boundary Editing and Processing
- Create 3D Surface Model and Volume Rendering
- 3D Volume and Surface Area Calculation, Image Measurement, Quantitative Analysis
- Advanced 3D Image Processing (Reslicing, Registration, Fusion, Deconvolution, and more)
- Other Issues Related to Processing Your Own Images